Neither are we inter-denominational. It is our sincere desire to be http://clindatainsight.com/project-solutions/?amp non-denominational, to wear no other name than Christ’s and to be known simply as Christians, members of the body of Christ (Acts 11:26; Ephesians 1:22-23). Collectively we refer to ourselves as the church of Christ, the Lord’s church, or some other scriptural description to identify ourselves as the saved people belonging to Christ (Ephesians 5:23; Romans 16:16).
WE STRIVE TO BE A SPRITUAL, GOD-FOCUSED CHRUCH
* We are not a social club.
* We are not a recreation center.
* We are not a welfare center.
* We do not have a political agenda.
* We are a church that belongs to Christ and that is ALL we want to be.
OUR PLEA FOR UNITY
We plead for unity among all who obediently respond to the doctrine and commandments given in the New Testament. Such is in harmony with the prayer of Jesus and the pleadings of the apostles (John 17:20-21; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:1-6). We consider such unity to be possible, or Jesus would not have prayed for it. Since division has always been the result of departure from God’s pattern, we believe division can be healed by a return to the revealed truth of God’s word; for this we plead.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
* In finding simple, Biblical Christianity as taught in the New Testament?
* In finding a friendly, caring group of people meeting together for the sole purpose of worshipping God as prescribed in the Bible?
If you are interested, we invite you to assemble with us at Westwood. A warm welcome awaits you.