In this lesson Bro. Edwards examines carefully the conversion of the Apostle Paul who was taught by a Christian named Ananias.
Key Passage: Acts 9:10-11
There was no need to send Ananias to Paul IF….
1. Some people are too evil to be saved. (Acts 22:19-20, Galatians 1:13)
2. Keeping the law of Moses is sufficient. (Acts 22:3)
3. Being religious was all that was necessary. (Galatians 1:13-14, Acts 23:6)
4. If an individual is saved by just praying. (Acts 9:11)
5. If being well-educated is all that’s required. (Acts 26:24)
6. If just being zealous is all one needs. (Acts 22:3)
7. Just having a good conscience is all that is required. (Acts 26:9)
So Why Send for Ananias?
1. Paul had something he MUST DO. (Acts 22:10, Acts 22:16)