In a very practical lesson Greg Gwin presents a fundamental lesson on dealing with the temptations of sin. Using the example of the strange woman in Proverbs and the example of Joseph and Potiphar’s wife, Greg gives a list of simple do’s and don’ts for handling sin in our daily lives.
To listen to the sermon simply click the play button above. You can also listen to the other sermons from our Gospel Meeting:
- Is the Testimony Of The Eyewitnesses Credible?
- Why Are You Here?
- The Real Solution To Our National Security
- Dealing With Temptation
- Better Play It Safe
- 5 Keys to Understanding the Book of Revelation
- It is God’s Will That You Should be Sanctified
- What Paul ‘Saw’ While He Was Blind
You can subscribes to “SERMONS FROM WESTWOOD” in podcast format using iTunes or RSS feed.